If you love animals and want to be part of “Building a No-Kill Island One Stray at a Time,” Lucky Paws Foundation (LPF) has a volunteer opportunity for you.
You will find a network of great people, support and camaraderie but you will also experience that incredible feeling that comes with knowing YOU are making a difference in the lives of animals and the future of our community.
LPF is a volunteer based organization. As a result, it is because of caring people like you that we will be able to help a lot more animals. We are sure to have a volunteer opportunity to match your lifestyle and available time.
If you are interested in volunteering to foster cats, kittens or puppies in your home, trap cats or maintain a feeding station (training provided/must have a car) please send an email with your preference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t have time to volunteer, but would like to make a donation to sponsor a feeding station or the cost of a spay or neuter for an animal, please use the guide below and make a donation through the link on the bottom of this page.
- Build a Cat Café: $300.00
- Sponsor a feeding one day a week: $25.00
- Friends of Community Cats (FCC): $100.00 – (covers the cost of one spay/neuter)
- Friends of Rescue Dogs (FRD): $150.00 – (covers the cost of one spay/neuter)
We can also use help at:
- Outreach Booths – Help educate the public about the services we provide and responsible pet ownership.
- Fundraising and Special Events – Help plan and staff special fundraising events.
- Feeding a Cat Colony – Help monitor, feed and maintain a community cat colony.
For more information on how to help please contact Dellia Holodenschi at email@example.com or (340)513-1854.